In the context of developing a person’s career or when considering a change of direction, profession, job role, or future career, we offer the following services:
- Intake (at which services are agreed upon)
- Assessment of status quo
- Inventory of personality and strengths, interests
- CV work including the optimal use of modern social and other digital media
- Networking advice and support
- Coaching during trajectory
- Alignment/coordination with client organisation where applicable
- Bespoke interview skills training programmes
- Psychological aspects of career development and progression, including persuasion, story-telling, negotiation.
- Clarifying career path choices; guidance through transitions. Career coaching
- Speculative job search (what, how, why)
- Motivation, ability, values
- Social media and other modern tools to ultimately achieve personal goals
- Remuneration expectations and how to predict and gauge a match in terms of job offers sought
Many of these activities are accomplished online. Call us for more information; explore your objectives and see how we can help you achieve them. We have considerable experience in helping a great many individuals – from a wide range of sectors of industry.
Let us help you redesign and improve the professional careers of your staff – or you.